Monday, April 2, 2012

well its about time.

that i post another walmart breakdown story.
i say that i am going to stop shopping there, but honestly it is so convient, I can't seem to help my self. 
anyways. here is my story. 
i have had this issue before at walmart, but have failed to blog about it. this time though...well this time pushed me over the edge. 
i was standing in line to check out. i had pulled my cart around towards the spinner thing with all the bags and before i could turn back around to watch the lady check my stuff through the register, wham! a cart right in my side. i mean really. could you give me some space. on top of having their cart digging into my flesh, one of the ladies started passing back and forth, almost hovering.
i kept looking behind me as if to say, "can i help you with something?!?!"
oh walmart people. 
i tell you. i think normally in a different setting they are probably pretty normal, but once you go through those automatic doors and passed the greeter, they become different people all together.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ha ha! I have also had people with that little divider thing impatiently banging it in their palm while waiting for my groceries to be checked. Matt even had one man comment, "How many people do you feed?" (insert sarcastic tone). I agree, Walmart is an alternate universe.

Lisa said...

How annoying. grr.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com