Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Palmer Fun!!!

our friends the palmer's came to visit us over memorial day weekend. we were so glad to see them and to catch up. it had only been a month since we had moved, but it was so good to see our friends. we stayed pretty busy friday by going to IKEA and playing. then saturday we just let the kids play and went to lunch at this awesome cafe in Napperville. If you are ever there, you should stop by MiMi's Cafe. It was so yummy!!!
sunday i wanted to get some pictures of the kids, so here we go. the one above is Kael and his friend Finn.
miss B. being cute!!
these boys played the whole time. they were running around and wrestling..just what boys should be doing!
kael decided to get in on the action.
they all ended up shirtless and some in their underwear.
i just love this picture. briea has learned to say cheese when she sees the camera. this is her "cheese " face!
kael and jaren flipping. it was pretty cute.
this picture just makes me laugh. that look on his face is too funny.
stacy was looking through an IKEA catalog and cullan just decided to jump up on the chair with her and said " stac, so how should we decorate my room". That boy cracks me up.
briea really really really LOVES finn. i am not sure if the feeling is mutual but he sure got kissed up while he was here.

3 comments:

Jolley's said...

That is so great. Can I come visit? Looks like everyone is doing well and that you have recovered from the sprinkler incident. Congrats by the way you good secret keeper!!

Amy said...

I love the picture of the kids wrestling. Great action shot of Jaren doing a flip. Looks like fun :)

Carie said...

I love the pictures of the boys wrestling :) Boys will be boys! I have yet to master putting pig tails on Caity! How do you get them on B?! I just love her "cheese" face! :) Too cute!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com