Thursday, June 17, 2010

backfire!

so today i tried another fun version of food color painting. this time i put food coloring and water in some spray bottles that i got at dollar tree. can i just say i love dollar tree. they make it very easy to have some frugal fun!!
cullan spraying the blue!
briea was trying to get in on the action. she just liked the water fights!
then of course my fun starts to backfire on me. instead of squirting the pavement like they were supposed to...they start spraying each other.
cullan was not to bad..but oh dear. when my kael does things, he goes for it!!!
so we decided that was enough fun. time for a bath..this was before the bath...wish me luck!!
what am i going to do with this kid??
ps. when kael came inside and saw himself..he said "Cullan, what did you do to me? I am blue and shiny all over!!!"
**UPDATE...SHAVING CREAM TAKES FOOD COLORING OFF SKIN LIKE MAGIC**

5 comments:

mary e said...

He reminds of the kid on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Hope he doesn't turn into a blueberry, then he'll have to be de-juiced :0)

Britt said...

they look so cute as smurfs.

Hartson family said...

Carley thinks Kael is beautiful blue and she wishes she could be beautiful pink and spray pink on her. HAHAHAHA!
Thanks for the idea- NOT! She says we can do it at your home tomorrow. I said that is not a good idea and she said yes it is a good idea! ;)

Brett Gillespie said...

lol! your kids are the cutest. like..by far. lol!!

those will be great pictures to keep for when they're older :P lol

Lisa said...

I'm glad the shaving cream worked well. Looking at those pictures I wondered how long they would be blue.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com