Monday, June 14, 2010

baby news

well for starters I have to say that I really love my new doctor!!! I was very worried because I have not always had great luck with my doctors in the past, however this one is great.
she is very to the point, which I like. She is personable and easy to talk to which I also like.
so for my first appointment this is what we have learned.
1. i have an ultrasound tomorrow. if everything goes according to plan, we will not be finding out the sex.
2. my doctor has already decided that we are going to have a c-section at 39 weeks. due to complications with cullans delivery and due to the size of our babies, that is what she feels will be the best plan.
*the funny part to that is that 39 weeks starts on October 18th. Cullan's birthday is the 17th. YIKES! Hopefully cullan will not mind it being so close.

so for now we have a lot of info to digest and some other decisions to make. i will post pics tomorrow if we get anything good at the ultrasound!

1 comment:

Jeanie Doll said...

I know you are a little nervous but I would never have it any other way than a c-section. Sam and I both agreed that it was so easy. We are glad all our kids will be born that way. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted. :)

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com