Saturday, August 1, 2009

young love~

this weekend my parents came up for a visit (pictures to come)
we went to the arboretum and the park where we had a picnic.
while there the kids played.
it was not very busy. only two other families.
however there was this little curly red headed girl that was cullans age.
they were playing together and at one point cullan came over to me.
i asked him if he wanted anymore lunch.
he said "no i want to play with my girlfriend".
then a few minutes later i heard cullan yelling.
i went over and heard him say
"you are not my girlfriend anymore"
i decided to stay close so that i could monitor the situation.
cullan was up on the top and slid down the slide. (his little girl-friend was up at the top)
he yells over to me.."mom she said that she is still my girlfriend, but i told her NO YOUR NOT!"
needless to say they made up and played nicely for a while.
then i went over to tell cullan and kael it was time to go.
the little girl came over and took cullan by the hand and said
"i will miss you!"
blahhh...IM NOT READY FOR THIS!
;0)

3 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

LOL How precious! See love is easy when you are young, "Oh yes I am your girlfriend!" Ha!

Frisbies Forever said...

So funny!

Lisa said...

Oh boy! Watch out momma, the girls have already got an eye on him.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com