Thursday, June 11, 2009

day 6~

day 6 = PARTY DAY
my sister turned 21 on sunday but we celebrated on saturday.
we had a family BBQ and did cake and presents.
pretty typical birthday party.

here is the birthday princess with her 21 crown!

we all sat around and talked and had some yummy ribs and other good stuff. then it was time for cake. well cup cakes i guess.

the one looks really weird to me for some reason. oh well. chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with a green 21 on each. green is my sister favorite color from what i understand.

her comes mom. we were all singing happy birthday at this point.

cullan and the little neighbor girl waiting to help sara blow out her candles.

sara and her 21 cupcake!

cullan decided to try one....OF COURSE!

"OHHH MAN...THOSE ARE GOOD!"

my cousin katie thought they were pretty yummy too! she is so funny sometimes. she made a new best friend in briea. i was holding briea and katie came over to talk to her. i wish i had a picture it was so sweet. briea was cooing like crazy and smiling at katie. it went on for probably 10 minutes. it was so sweet.

this picture cracks me up every time i look at it. i was going around getting pictures of everyone at the party. when katie saw me she asked me to take her picture. when i got around to the front of the couch, she slid right over to garran and had him put his arm around her. he is so funny laughing at her smooth moves. =)

then it was over. the next day we headed home. vacation over. however after we got home, we unloaded the van, got the kids settled, dinner and eventually to bed. the next morning both boys woke up and came out to the living room. cullan looked at us and the first thing out of his mouth was "mom, we go on vacation some more please!!!".

I hope that means they had fun!

3 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Sara hasn't aged one day! Geez! Happy Birthday!

Stacy said...

I KNOW you guys had a GREAT time!!! :O)

Mandy said...

Your pictures are great! I loved reading about your trip and hearing all about it from Isaac ;). (He is convinced your sister is Matt's sister, Sierra!)

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com