Friday, May 15, 2009

unbelievable~

this is going to be a blogging kind of day.
(some days i wonder if anyone reads this besides my mom and aunt monica)
oh well if nothing else, i hope you guys enjoy our daily stories!
so anyways today garran, the kids and myself were all out running errands. we had to make a quick stop by the bank to withdraw some money. i decided to wait in the car with the kids while garran ran in. when garran walked out of the bank he had this funny look on his face. i asked what was the matter. he said that he had just had an interesting conversation with the teller. when he went he asked to withdraw the money from our account. (for some reason when the bank set up our accounts they put my name on our main account and garrans name on our savings, however we both have access to both accounts.)

this was their conversation-

garran- i would like to withdraw some money

teller- from which account?

garran- it doesnt really matter, the main one i guess.

teller- oh you mean meghans account.

garran-(looking perplexed since it is a joint account) ya i guess

teller- how about we just take it out of your account.

garran- oookkk! (sort of annoyed)

when garran got out to the car, he said "do you think next time you could send me in with some kind of note, like the kind you give to your teacher giving me permission to withdraw money from our account?" I just started laughing. what a dumb thing for the teller to do. it is a joint account. but then garran reminded me that this was another example of why he is always saying that im the boss! =)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Ouch! I would have been annoyed too! I just tried to write a check for Mattie's glasses today, and they said Matt need to AUTHORIZE the purchase since he was primary on the account! Yeah, I was a little put out too!

Jenelle said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I read your blog almost daily and love it! Your fam is so stinkin' cute!

Erica East said...

I just wanted to let you know that I always read your blog. I will make more of an effort to comment so that you know that you are loved by me!

Hartson family said...

Always checkin on you, and have mercy on the man and write him a note for heaven's sake!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com