Sunday, March 15, 2009

busy weekend~

so this weekend was kind of busy for us. we had a lot of fun things going on. friday we spent the day with garran after he got done with work. we just were able to hang out and enjoy being together. saturday garran had to work in the morning but my parents came to visit for the day. they had not had a chance to meet briea yet due to the fact that my mom was in florida visiting her sister. so the boys and briea were excited to see them. it was a non stop day. the boys were on over drive because a-they were excited that people were here to play and have fun with them and b- it was grandma and grandpa. who doesn't love when they come into to town!the boys hanging out watching a fishing show with grandpa!

mom and briea- i dont know what the face is that briea is making but it is kind of funny lookin =)grandma mo-briea-"my lil ham" (kael loves to get in the pictures)

while my parents were here the mail man came. boy oh boy did the boys get excited. my aunt Monica sent a little surprise for everyone in the mail. of course the boys always get excited when Monica's boxes show up. they were yelling "ohhhh presents"!! she is so good about thinking of the kids and sending fun things she thinks they will enjoy.

they boys instantly wanted to wear the shirts that were in the box. cullans said naturally irresistible and keals said moms lil helper. very cute!! (thanks monica-they loved them) also there was a great cd in there. if any of you are ramones fans let me know. it was a hit with my kids and garran=) thanks for all the other goodies-it was fun to get a treat in the mail!

1 comment:

Melissa Lasley said...

I love it when Grandmas come! It is the best.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com