Wednesday, January 28, 2009

baby update~

-34 weeks-
well here we are smack dab in the middle of 34 weeks. time just seems to keep flying by. i have a doctors appointment today and we are supposed to have an ultrasound. due to the babys size (thanks husbands family=) my doctor said that she would do an ultrasound today to get a baseline for where she is at now and then we will have one at every appointment after this to gage how much she is growing, which will determine how she will arrive. if she is close to 10 or over she will enter the world c-section. if she is small, which would be a miracle then everything will go normally. so today will be an interesting day. we will have to see what this little girl is up to. (according to everything i have read, at this stage the baby should be around 5lbs)
other than that we are still working on names. we have a couple in mind, but silly me just can not decide on one. garran has pretty much said which ever one i decide on is GREAT. I think he just wants to know what we are going to be calling this little one.
i have started to slow down a little. i have felt really good this pregnancy. i have thought that this has been my easiest by far. however i can tell we are getting down to the end of it. my energy level has really dropped, especially in the afternoon. around 3:00 or so it feels like i can barely keep my eyes open. however other than that i am still feeling pretty good.
i will update after my doctors appointment if we have any exciting news. hopefully everything goes well and we can start planning when this little girl will be here.

2 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

oh how exciting....birthing a huge baby, that sounds LOVELY!!! lol I hope she isn't too big for you so you can have a normal delivery, C-Sections just sound scary to me!! oh and good luck deciding on a name!!

Jenelle said...

I'm leary of the ultrasound sizing. They told me Tony was big at my 35 week us (7.5-8lbs already) and he was born a week later at 6lbs. 7oz. Well, good luck with the big babies and we'll pray for no c-section and a healthy, bity girl! Oh, can I use your baby to practice with for newborn pics? I promise to be gentle :)

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com