Thursday, January 8, 2009

baby update~

31 WEEKS AND COUNTING!
well i had my appointment yesterday and things went pretty well. the babys heart rate was in a normal range and my doctor said that everything looked pretty good for the most part.
i was a little caught of guard that at 31 weeks we were already starting to talk about the size of the baby. i know that my husbands side of the family has very large babies. for goodness sake his sister was 11 lbs 2oz. but at thirty one weeks. so we discussed my glucose test results which came back fine. however she said that she really wants me to continue to eat pretty healthy because the baby is already measuring a little ahead of schedule. i guess the cut off for regular delivery is 10 lbs. due to the fact that cullan was 9.2 at 41 weeks and kael was 9.2 at 38 weeks doesn't really look that great that this lil one will be to small =) at my next appointment she is going to do an ultrasound to start a baseline and from here on out she will be checking her size on a regular basis. i guess its time to start getting things together. next weekend we are heading out to get a car seat and a few other baby things!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hope your girl is nice to you and comes out smaller than your boys! And congratulations; it is always fun to be in the 30s!

Krista said...

Let me know if you need anything! I have some winter baby girl stuff. I am so excited to see the little doll!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com