Thursday, March 27, 2008

This will hopefully make everyone laugh!


So I am sure that many of you are wondering why there is a picture of Britney Spears on my blog. I don't usually follow pop star drama, however I can't seem to get away from her. My friend Reggie is constantly reminding me how much we have in common. When I found out I was prego with Cullan, Brit also found out she was prego with Sean Preston. Then when we found out the big surprise now known as Kael, Brit also found out about her surprise Jayden James. Ahh, as you can imagine my friends thought this was amusing. Ok... As much as I am dying to be like BRITNEY SPEARS (haha) this is really getting out of control. Ok so I guess this is our official reveal that we are expecting our next baby. Well we found out about our new little one on like a Wednesday. That Sunday at church Reggie leans forward and says... Meghan you better be careful.. I saw in the tabloids Brit is expecting and I know how you guys are linked...lol.. I turned around with this shocked look on my face. She says are you too? - which I did not respond to but it kind of gave it away. I thought she was going to die laughing. So then I saw Reggie today and she said again she was at the store, and saw an article of Brit with her new Baby Bump! I just laughed. I don't know how or why we are cosmically linked. My life seems so much more normal than hers.. But for some reason, we are on the same baby cycle. Just for you that doubt our similarities.. here are the Gillespie - Spears stats..

Sean Preston Federline, on September 14, 2005
Cullan Gillespie- October 17, 2005
Jayden James Federline on September 12, 2006
Kael Gillespie- October 2, 2006
Baby number three--- October 2008
our new arrival-- November 2008

Who knows... I am at a loss!

6 comments:

Mike & Mandy said...

OK, if it's a girl, you better go with Britney as her name! Your soul sister would be so honored! I am SO excited for you and Garran. Britney, however, may want to put the brakes on the baby-train! Maybe K-Fed for a boy name? :)

Rebecca said...

Crazy! Maybe some of her money will float your way too...

And CONGRATULATIONS! Three is lots of fun!

Jeanie Doll said...

Scary but hilarious!

CarieanneNichole said...

Congrats! :D How exciting! And funny! Haha! Good luck!

Krista said...

Well maybe it is only the baby thing you have in common. I know how much your boys love to hear you sing. Hhahah.
( Sorry...I am finding lots of ways to laugh at you tonight. Luv ya!)

Rhonda said...

I keep up on Britney too, but obviously not like you do! HeeHee!Congrats on the new baby! Think Pink!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com