Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I give up....


Last night I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine. Garran was working on a drawing and the boys were playing in their room. Garran said do you smell that? I said no. I can not really smell anything because of my nose being so stuffed up. Then Kael walks out into the living room with poop all over his diaper and legs. Garran says "Meghan I need your help" So I tell Mandy to hang on a second and go see what Garran needs. He is trying to wrangle Kael in the living room and I walk into the boys room. Where Cullan has poop on his booty, legs, everywhere. Apparently Cullan took his pull up off, pooped on the rug and floor and then the boys thought it would be fun to play slip in slide in it. So Garran and I gagingly put them in the tub. I start mopping the floor. Garran takes the rug out. By the time we get the room clean and pjs ready, we check on the boys. The bath tub is super full and they have emptied a full bottle of shampoo in there so it is really slippery and bubbly. Needless to say by the time we got them out and dressed, I was very ready for bed!

6 comments:

Jolley's said...

Congrats guys! Hopefully a girl to join in on all the messy fun!

Rebecca said...

I am really starting to wonder now Meghan...esp after that comment...what are you not telling us!?

oh and sorry about the big mess. Poo is never fun! Never!!

Lacey.costner said...

gag gag gag....I hope I never have little boys!! lol I bet that was quite an adventure...what is it with boys and their fascination of their own feces??? The stories I could tell from my own childhood....

Megan said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!!! November will be a busy month for us won't it?? How are you feeling?

Christi said...

Did you really label that as a FUNNY MOMENT? That is disgusting. Ugh. You should link that to your friend's blog with the four boys she locked in their room... where it ended up on the fan. Can anyone tell me why you would slip'n'slide in this. Ugh. ANd where did you take that pic? Did I miss something? Do you have real carpet in your apt? Did we get scammed?

Lacey.costner said...

ok so you ARE pregnant!! Congratulations!!! 6 weeks wow!!! MAybe a girl finally!!! Hope you are feeling ok, morning sickness is the PITS!!!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com