Monday, May 6, 2013

Let's go to the Zoo!

Last week Cullan's class went to the zoo and I went along as a chaperone. 
 It was a cold and a rainy day. But we tried to make it as fun as possible. 
 Here is Cullan hanging out by the giraffes. 
 They were all inside because it was so yucky outside that day. They had a new baby that we were all excited to see. 
 This guy was just reaching up to have a little lunch. 
 Cullan and his new friend smiling for a picture. 
 We hung out with another mom and her group as we went around the zoo. The kids were so good. 
 Here they all are hanging out by the polar bears. 
 Cullan and I hanging out after lunch. Trying to stay warm and dry. 
 Cullan as a peacock. 
 I love all the color on these birds. 
 The kids got to check out this cool shell and touch it. It was pretty interesting. 
 Then they all hoped on this boat to check out a video. 
 Some turtles...just hanging out.
 Cullan with some extra long arms... with some help from his friends. 
 Cullan by a waterfall. You just cant see the waterfall. :O)
 The camels were the last stop...
then on the bus and off they went to head back to school.
It was a really fun day despite the yucky weather. I feel so lucky when i get to go on field trips or do things at school with the kids. I always really enjoye it. 

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com