Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Girls Weekend!

This past weekend I went to Minnesota to visit a friend with two other friends of mine. 
We had not all been together for a while and so this was a fun surprise!!
Jillian had no idea we were coming!
Friday night we hung out and just visited. 
Saturday we headed to the Mall of America!
Our first stop was a shoe store.  
Here is Jillian trying on some shoes.
Classy!
 I mean...What can I say?!?!

 Look at those heels!
After the shoe store, we walked around for a while. 
 I took a picture of this because I knew Cullan would love it. 
 So while there we went to lunch. 
I asked for the children's nacho's. 
I would hate to see the adult portion!!
 Becca and Jillian
 While there, we had a discussion about the show where they followed the cops at Mall of America around. So we decided we would try to get some shots with the celebrities. 
 oh here are the shoes I tried on. 
red heels. 
ohh lala!
 Becca tried to get a shot, but the guy was just to fast. 
 the four of us together!
oh the damage that was done. After 6 hours in the mall, it was all done. 
it was a fun weekend. 
Glad to see all the girls together for the weekend. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

oh, I love Mall of America! We usually go there every year but we missed it this year.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com