Monday, November 19, 2012

Birthday Weekend FUN!!

Well this Birthday was AWESOME!!
I was totally spoiled by my friends and hubby.
and most of it was a surprise....which i really loved. 
my friends Trisha and Becca bought me this shirt. 
i LOVE IT!
I have wanted one for a while...
So huge thanks for that!
Then they treated me to a pedicure!!
 I love this place!!
We had such a good time laughing and chatting. 
It was wonderful. 
 Who doesn't love pretty toes!
I know I do.

After we got our toes done, we went to dinner. 
It was such a good night. 
I was so thankful to them. 

The next day Garran surprised me with a day all planned out. 
He set up the sitter and everything. 
(I know ladies, SWOON RIGHT!!)
We dropped the kids off around 10:30 with a couple from church and then we were on our way.
 We decided to go to lunch first. 
It was so nice being able to just sit and talk and laugh. 
I love hanging out with Garran.
After lunch we went shopping to get a few things. I found two cute skirts that I was really happy with. 
After we looked around for a while, we headed to the movies. 
I know the picture is horrible, but I was documenting our day together. 
After the movies, it was time to go get the kiddos. 
I was so happy the whole day. 
It was great!!
It was a wonderful 32nd Birthday!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

These pictures are gorgeous! You look so beautiful! I can't say it enough...I love your hair!

jej said...

Your hair is so cute! I'm glad you had such a great day!!! Happy birthday. xoxox

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com