Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Friends ;0)

on our way back from meeting Victoria we stopped to see our friends the Palmers. Unfortunately Oliver is not doing well and we really wanted to see him and let the kids play together for a while. 
It was so sweet. Everyone was so excited about seeing each other... including the adults.
The Palmers have a pet that my kids were fascinated with. 
Meet Hermione!
 My kids thought she was really cool. Well Kael and Briea did. Cullan was indifferent. Ayla would look but that was about it. 
 She is a strong little turtle. She would try and pull herself out of the box and stretch her neck out so long. I always thought it was funny. 
 These two were like two peas in a pod. They had so much fun. I love Jarens face in this picture. 
 Stacy showing Hermione to the littler kids of our group. 
 Finny really loved Briea's pink boots. He stomped all around in them. I just love this picture. I think he is such a cutie!
 Someone had let the palmers borrow a game that Oliver really liked. He had convinced Ed to play with him, even though Ed assured him that Oliver would beat him. It was fun to watch him have so much fun. 
 Briea was LOVIN all of Eden's baby dolls and Barbies. I think she could have stayed much longer to play and love on her dolls. Not to mention she thinks older girls are pretty cool, so there was that as well. ;0)
 Poor Garran was not feeling well at all and was super tired. He feel asleep like this on their couch. I could not resist snapping a picture of him.
 Who is that cute thing sporting a mustache? 
Ayla saw the older kids playing with these. She brought it over and I put it on  her. Of course I had to snap quickly because she proceeded to rip it off. But it sure was cute. 
 I told Ollie that I need some pictures of he and his family to update our wall. I had not seen them in a while and so I needed some new ones. Ollie is such a funny kid. He started hamming it up. The top one  makes me want to sing that Rico Suave song. 
 These to pictures just make me smile. Oliver has an awesome laugh. It is most definitely contagious. When I look at these I can just hear it in my head. 
 Of course we took a group shot of all our littles together. We don't get to see each other as often as we would like so I always like to take a group shot when we get together. 

Thanks for letting us drop in Palmer Family!!
It was so much fun to chat and catch up!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com