Thursday, July 7, 2011

arrival.

because I have so many pictures from our fourth trip, I am going to break them up into different posts. it just makes it easier to keep them all organized. 
so this first one will be kind of short. at the last minute we decided to spend the fourth with my parents. we loaded up friday and drove to iowa to see them. it was a long drive, mainly because it was so HOT!! 
even with the AC on it was hot. the sun felt like it was beating down just on our van. finally we got to my parents house and the kids were so excited. they jumped out of the van to give hugs and saw that my mom had set up a little pool for them to splash in. they must have been really hot, because they did not even wait. they just jumped right in. clothes and all!
 cullan grabbed the house and started spraying everyone!
 Briea and Kael lounging!
 I think that water might be a little cold.
 Ayla hanging out with Grandma Mo.
even little Lizzy Lu jumped in. she was so excited to splash around. i mean how often do you get to go swimming in your clothes? the kids were so excited and had so much fun!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com