Friday, January 7, 2011

watch out julia childs!

the boys love to cook. 
especially cullan. he loves to help any and everyone that will let him, when it comes to the kitchen. well, while we were visiting Garran's parents over break, the boys, of course wanted to help. I was in the living room when I over heard Grandma or "Granny" as the like to tease and the boys putting on their own cooking show. They would talk to the audience as they cooked, explaining what they were doing and how wonderful it was going to taste. I thought it was so cute that I decided to snap some pictures of them, while they were having so much fun.

 Cullan..."That's right folk's, it's so easy even you can do it at home!!" 
don't they look so professional. i am sure the food network will be knocking on the door very soon. ;0)

1 comment:

Britt said...

your kids are crack ups. I am sure grandma was loving it. What were they making?

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com