Sunday, February 7, 2010

feeling anxious.

with everything going on recently, I guess I have not mentioned how anxious I have been feeling. we are waiting to hear back from four different grad schools that we have applied to. I HATE WAITING!! I love to plan things out and know exactly what we are doing and when we are doing it when it comes to long term stuff. day to day I can be a little wild, ;0) but for long term, I am a planner! this waiting is so hard. especially with garran being an art major. he is super talented. I am not just saying that because I am his wife either. He has done some amazing things. Where my anxiety lies is that art schools are very subjective. Yes they look for talent, but they also look for different styles. If your style is not what they are looking for, well regardless of your talent, they might pass. I have felt strongly that we are going to get in somewhere, but where is yet to be determined. Have i mentioned I am not good at WAITING!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

So what does he want to do? What will he want to be after grad school?

meghan said...

He would like to teach, on the college level. If he does not do that, there are a lot of other options but we would have to live in bigger cities to be around them.

Jeanie Doll said...

I don't blame you, I hate it too!

Lisa said...

Waiting is hard. I would be feeling the same way.

Lacey.costner said...

oh Meg, I have BEEN there and DONE that!! I know exactly how you feel!! However, I hope it turns out better than it did for us! Praying for you and Garran!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com