Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Place... New Page

Well I decided that since we moved to a new place our blog needed a little help to just to get into the summer mood. We had terrible storms here last night and the boys did not sleep well at all. I will be glad when all this storm mess is over. I found this layout here. It is similar to cutest blog on the block but a little different. Anyways if you are curious just check it out.
I am hoping to do something fun today, I don't know what, but I want to get the kids out and do something besides play inside. I just don't know if the weather is going to hold out. We will keep our fingers crossed.
Also a friend of mine sent me this interview.. It is with M. Russel Ballard. He is talking about our church and how it works with different communities but also about topics that people often get confused about. Anyways I thought it was really good. If you want to take a peek you can click here!
This is just a side note but I have a lot of friends expecting this summer and out of all of them the first arrived while my Internet was down. So congrats to Randy and Rebecca! Your surprise baby boy is beautiful!
Also a friend of mine from high school Jennifer just delivered a wonderful baby girl. She and husband Joe I am sure are more than excited to have the first addition be such a sweet little girl. Congrats to the Whipple family!
More cute babies will be arriving soon I am sure!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com