Friday, December 16, 2011

craft-tastic!!

so my friend showed me how to make these cute little Christmas tree ornaments. 
I really loved them. I thought they were simple and cute.
each year we buy or make ornaments for each person in the family, so this year I decided this would be the ornament for everyone.
 here are the ones that I made for everyone. mine was already on the tree.
 The girls have pink thread.
 The boys have blue.
They are not completely done. I still have to attach the ribbon on the top. But close enough to blog about. I also thought about adding a star. We will see. 
I had some left over felt and so i decided to do a reindeer. 
umm. ya. he turned out a little scary. 
garran and I had a good laugh.
i think it might be the green eyes. 
anyways, i really enjoy doing fun little stuff like this. I think it is one of the reasons i love Christmas so much. it brings out my crafty side!!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com