Saturday, March 27, 2010

chatter box

i was telling my mom the other day about how much cullan talks some days..well everyday. he just chatters and chatters. sometimes he talks so much he just talks to himself. anyways his comments to me are so random and there are so many i thought I would write them down, if nothing else just to humor my mom. so here is my list. surprisingly all these questions were in about 45 minutes.

  • mom, can i have a sticker?
  • mom, do you know diesel?
  • is lady your favorite engine?
  • can I take my cookbook to grandma's house?
  • do we have any mushrooms?
  • can I have another sticker?
  • mom, do you know you have super powers?
  • can I have a sandwich, i don't want a cheese taco
  • can i help you clean the TV? are we getting all the germs off? am I helping you?
  • WOW did you see them pass those cars?
  • Do you hear them, they say "oh bummer"
  • mom are you my dad, oh wait I mean where is my dad?
  • mom, you can't say that, that is not nice?
  • mom, thomas is in Sodor Ground
  • mom, someday when we go on an adventure, we can meet in the underground walking place under the restaurant.....plus we can get our jackets.
  • mom, your feet are cold!
  • me: Cullan leave the stroller alone- cullan: but mom I am trying to save the day!!!
  • mom, mom, mom, I ate my tooth brush, all the way down in my stomach
  • mom can I have some water, come on can I please take a sip?
  • (After seeing a repair man) Mom i think our house is sick, is he here to fix our house? He will make it better!
  • I want Garth Vador!!
  • Roll my window down.
  • Mom can we stay at grandma and grandpas house and you guys leave. (I say no) Ah I don't want you to stay (nice I know...way to make your parents feel loved)
  • Look at that Polcano (Volcano)
  • Kael, look at this spinner rounder, do you like it or hate it? (it was an actual highway interchange)
he is amazing. a wild imagination and a never ending chatter box. either way we love him and get a kick out of some of the things that he comes up with.
ps. he did not really swallow his toothbrush.

4 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

I loved this post. LOL

Mo said...

toothbrush was a major concern... but you know hewould be saying it tickled his tummy!

Frisbies Forever said...

hehehe. Of course I have super powers, my ears are still intact. JK!!! This is going to be so fun to look back and giggle over when he moves out. I love his adventurous spirit!

Stacy said...

HYSTERICAL!!!! I LOVE THAT KID!!!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com